Employee Performance Evaluation Form
This evaluation form offers a format for documenting the employee performance review data in consistent manner for most any employee. This easy-to-use evaluation form will let you document the skills, weaknesses, and performance of your employees.
No matter what size of organization you have, it is necessary to have some kind of performance evaluation system in place. With an effective evaluation form, you will have written work reviews for all your employees. This form will let you conduct reviews can be conducted on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
Why Use Our Employee Performance Evaluation Form?
- Understand each employee’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Evaluate the employee’s job performance on specific areas
- Evaluate communication skills and working with others
- Determine the employee’s level of risk taking
- Know which people need training
- Identify the correct training for underperforming employees.
- Compare the employee’s performances over a period of time.
- Provide a consistent format for evaluation.
Our review forms are usually based on the KSA measuring criteria (knowledge, skills, aptitude). These include sub-categories of productivity, technical expertise, quality of work, consistency, cooperation, overall attitude, workplace relations, inventiveness, punctuality, communication skills and more.
How to Use Our Employee Performance Evaluation Form
- Download our easy to use appraisal template and make custom changes according to your needs
- This template is compatible with most any computer
- Print as many copies as you wish when finished
You can use our performance evaluation form to do a periodic appraisal of employees and manage workforce efficiently leading to overall competitiveness and profitability of the organization
Download our employee performance evaluation form by clicking here.