Contract For Sale Of Personal Property
THIS AGREEMENT made
by and between _____________________ (the "Seller"),
and__________________________ (the "Buyer").
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which being hereby acknowledged, it is agreed between the parties that:
1. The Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to buy the following described property:
2. The Buyer agrees to pay to the Seller the total purchase price of $_________, payable as follows:
$____________ as a deposit herewith;
$________________ balance by cash or certified check at time of transfer.
3. The Seller warrants it has the full legal title to the said property, the full right and authority to sell same, and that the said property shall be sold free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and claims.
4. The Said property is sold in "as is" condition. The Seller disclaims any warranty of merchantability or working order or condition of the property except that it shall be sold in its present condition.
5. The parties agree to transfer title on__________________ , 201(x), at the address of the Seller.
6. This agreement shall be binding and enure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Dated this_____ day of_________________, 201(x).