Agreement For Permission To Sublet
This Agreement is
made this _____ day of ________________, 201(x), between _____________________, of __________________________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Landlord" and ________________________________, of _________________________________________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Tenant" regarding the premises of Landlord generally located at ____________________________________________ and leased to Tenant under a lease dated
__________________, the term of which is to expire _________________________.
Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. Permission is hereby granted to Tenant to sublease the premises described above for a term of ______________ beginning ________________ and ending _____________.
2. Any and all subtenants shall be required to conform to all obligations and covenants of the Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease, all provisions of said lease remaining in full force and effect for the entire term of the sublease.
3. Any and all adult subtenants shall be required to complete the Landlord's standard rental application and must meet the usual character, employment and credit requirements for tenancy.
4. In the event legal action is required to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
5. This permission to sublease in no way releases the above-named Tenant from any obligation, responsibility or duty of a Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.