This Agreement is made and entered in this ____ day of ______________, 201(x)__, between _______________________, of ____________________________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Landlord" and _____________________________, of ___________________________, hereinafter referred to as "Tenant" regarding the premises of Landlord generally located
at ____________________ and leased to Tenant under a lease dated _________________, the term of which is to expire ______________________.
Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. Permission is hereby granted to Tenant to sublease the premises described above for a term of ________ beginning _______________ and ending _________________.
2. Any and all subtenants shall be required to conform to all obligations and covenants of the Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease, all provisions of said lease remaining in full force and effect for the entire term of the sublease.
3. Any and all adult subtenants shall be required to complete the Landlord's standard rental application and must meet the usual character, employment and credit requirements for tenancy.
4. In the event legal action is required to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
5. This permission to sublease in no way releases the above-named Tenant from any obligation, responsibility or duty of a Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.